What I'm Doing Now
I’m home in Göteborg, Sweden focusing on these things:
- Studying for courses “Digital Design” and “Domain Specific Languages of Mathematics” at Chalmers University of Technology.
- Writing blog posts for Refocus. I’m also working on a secret project (more about that later…).
- Playing music. Most of my practice time is spent on Mozart’s wonderful clarinet concerto.
- Strength training. Five times a week, I hit the gym for a 30 minute workout (Deadlift 5x3x2, Benchpress 5x3x2).
- Practicing yoga and meditation.
Last updated: February 2020. Page inspired by Derek Sivers.